PRIVACY STATEMENT PURSUANT ART. 13-14 OF THE GDPR (GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION) 2016/679
We inform you that, for the establishment and execution of the ongoing contractual relationships, our organization is in possession of your data, acquired also verbally, directly or through third parties, qualified as personal by the European Regulation 2016/679 from (GDPR).
According to the law, this treatment will be based on fairness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
According to article 13 of the GDPR 2016/679, therefore, we provide you with the following information:
Nature of the processed data
We treat your personal, fiscal and economic data required for the performance of existing or future contractual relationships with your company. as well as to achieve effective management of commercial relations. The data is processed without your express consent art. 6 lett. b, e, GDPR, only and exclusively for the following Service Purposes: fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and fiscal obligations originating from existing relationships with you; fulfill the obligations provided by the law, by a regulation, by the community legislation or by an order of the Authority; exercise the rights of the Owner, for example the right of defense in court. We are not in possession of data that can be classified as specific or of a judicial nature (art.9 and 10 of the GDPR).
Purpose of processing and duration
Your data is processed for the entire duration of the contractual relationship and also subsequently, for contractual requirements and related fulfillment of legal and fiscal obligations, and for effective management of financial, commercial and web marketing relationships such as sending emails, SMS, WhatsApp, Google Analytics, Facebook and operations indicated in the art. 4 n. 2) GDPR. The Owner will process the personal data for the time required to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years since the termination of the relationship for the Service Purposes.
The treatment will be carried out both with manual and / or computerized, telematic tools with organization and processing logics strictly correlated to the same purposes and in any case, in order to guarantee safety, integrity and confidentiality of the data in compliance with the organizational, physical and logical measures intended by current regulations.
Obligation or right to provide data
With regards to the data that we are obliged to acknowledge in order to fulfill the obligations intended by law, the failure to provide them will make it impossible to establish or continue the relationship, to the extent that such data is necessary for execution of the same.
Scope of knowledge of data
The following group of subjects can acknowledge your data, as responsible or in charge of the processing, appointed by the undersigned company, owner of the processing: executives, administrators and auditors; internal secretarial offices; accountants and billing officers; service marketing staff; agents and representatives.
For information concerning the cookies used on this website, please review our Cookies Policy.
Communication and dissemination
Your data will not be disclosed by us to undetermined subjects by making them available or accessible for consultation. Your data may be communicated by us, as far as their corresponding and specific competence is concerned, to Authority and in general to any public or private subject with respect to which there is an obligation for us (or faculty recognized by law, secondary or community legislation) or need for communication, as well as to our consultants, within the limits necessary to carry out their duties in our organization, subject to our letter of assignment which imposes the duty of confidentiality and security.
As an interested party, you have the rights at art. 15 GDPR and precisely:
i. obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form;
ii. obtain indication regarding:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of processing;
- the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the owner’s, the managers’ and the designated representative’s identification details pursuant to art. 3, comma 1, GDPR;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or appointees;
- updating, rectification or integration of data;
- the deletion, the transformation into anonymous form or the blockage of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose storage is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been disclosed, also with regard to their content, those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate with respect to the protected right;
iv. oppose, in whole or in part:
- the legitimate reasons to the processing of your personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- the processing of your personal data for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by email and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or mail. Where applicable, you will also have the rights pursuant to articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right to object), as well as the right to complain to the Guarantor Authority. At any time, you can obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you and the communication of such data and the purposes on which the treatment is based. In addition, you can obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as the updating, rectification or, if there is your interest in this regard, the integration of data. You can oppose, for legitimate reasons, to the treatment itself. We kindly ask you to promptly report to the company reference office any change in your personal data in order to comply with the art. 11, letter (c) of the aforementioned legislation, which requires that the data collected be accurate and, therefore, updated.
Data controller is SAVI FABRIZIO located in FANO (PU).
The Data Processor, which you can contact to exercise your rights and / or for any clarifications regarding personal data protection, can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org